A powerful BitTorrent client
Transmission is a free BitTorrent client that works as multi-platform and combines speed and a simple interface.
Transmission app can set the initial preferences, to have its basic functions running. On top of that, you only need a few clicks to enable such pro features as blocking of bad peers and watching directories. The application supports the selection of files, full encryption, interface based on Web, creating groups, exchange of peers, automatic forwarding of ports, webseeds, watching directories, editing tracker, per-torrent and global limitation of speed, and much more.
The code of the app is free and available online; it has either MIT License or GNU v2 Public License. The development Transmission’s team is thankful to anyone who is ready to contribute code, translations, documentation, or help otherwise.
- KeRanger?.A ransomware removal tool built into the app
- miniupnpc script fixed to deal with special characters in paths
- Fixed occasional crashes while group rules removal
- Fixed failure to remove notifications about the seeding completion from Notification Center
- Added a feature to show main window and scroll to torrent on notification click
Developer: Transmission Project
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later