Environment to Develop Apps
Xcode is everything that you need to develop new applications for Apple Watch, Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, and Mac! It represents a unique developer`s work area that helps you to design, code, test and debug products. That`s how you can combine Swift and Xcode to develop completely new apps.
What is Xcode app? It`s latest SDKs, Analysis tools, Objective-C, Swift, Xcode IDE and a lot of more powerful features!
- With Xcode you will be able to code with modern, fast and safe Swift language;
- Swift code is a wonderful playground for interaction and experiment;
- Pixel Perfect UI of Interface Builder will module any device and zoom level that you need;
- All your apps will be displayed on view debugging shows which helps you to see all the layers of UI for these apps;
- You will not miss your primary task with new Assistant editors features;
- Make no mistake with Live Issues for the Swift language.
- The entire categories of bugs can be illuminated with Swift syntax and safe design of Xcode;
- LLVM compiler gives you a true speed to the code compilation and execution;
- Swift language is a modern and leading programming language that includes multiple return values, powerful and structured protocols, the functional pattern of programming, unified closures, filters, and more.
- Xcode includes storyboards that give you the opportunity to arrange the full workflow of screens:
- Xcode customizes your interface according to the different types and screens of devices;
- Design canvas with custom controls of the app;
- Direct connection with GUI and source code;
- Easy to interact with different layouts of the interface with StackViews.
- Professional editor keeps your code safe and sound;
- Just a few hotkeys will be enough to open your recent project;
- You will not miss any issues or errors with message bubbles that monitor your code and notice all mistakes;
- Data tips will pop up if you hover your mouse over the code;
- Quick Look will help you to see the actual size, color, path and image of your code for an app;
- Add new capabilities with third-party app extensions.
- The Test Navigator is a new way to test your app in just one click;
- The Test Assistant helps you to make related tests and edit your app;
- Create automatic tests with using of macOS Server;
- macOS Server can immediately spot mistakes with user interface data and performance;
- The Analyzer helps you to monitor and analyze countless code path to search for logical errors.
- This app helps you to compare OpenGL, memory, Disk, and CPU in a graphic in no time;
- Check the performance errors and correct them in the code;
- Monitor your apps on the entire system.
Xcode is an application that helps you to build trusting relationships with Apple Watch, Apple TV, and other iOS devices! You just need a free Apple ID. If you want to submit your apps to the Apple Store, then you will need to become a member of the Developer Program.
- Includes the most recent SDKs;
- Stability improvements;
- Bugs fixer improvement;
- Improved support for iPhone X;
- Fixed issues with Simulator that buggered OpenGL ES;
- Fixed issues with the Test Navigator. No more getting out of the session while synchronizing.
Developer: Apple Inc.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.12.6 or later